Your group, ENABLE, is responsible for creating the right platform to enable the rest of the engineering chapter to deliver software quickly, while maintaining high quality and staying within budget. The ENABLE group is not connected to a specific part of the customer's life cycle, but shares the same purpose of ensuring and improving the overall stability and scalability of our systems.
- Develop people from your team using coaching, mentoring and feedback
- Full responsibility for people processes in your team - Career Path, Feedbacks, etc.
- Help align engineers in your teams and give guidance towards achieving goals and maintaining focus
- Collaborate with other leaders across the Engineering chapter to recognise collaboration opportunities
- Involvement in the technical aspects of the teams work when needed
- Help develop and evangelize great engineering practices in the group and across the engineering chapter
- Facilitate collaboration, communication, and decision-making between different engineering teams and business stakeholders/POs
- Support the Director of Engineering and the CTO in tech strategy, process definition, and other possible topics when it is required
- Work with our recruiting team to attract, onboard and retain our top talent
- Responsibility for our Infrastructure Security, availability and costs