As a Business Analyst
for Friday Technology, you are working on projects within the Baloise Group. The first project will be for Basler DE :
- Support of the Product Owner in technical questions about the expansion of our core system
- Technical support, maintenance and further development of Guidewire
- Conceptual elaboration and implementation of technical specifications
- Creation of test concepts and test execution
- Process modelling and optimization of business and technical processes as well as analysis of the use of new technical possibilities
- Management of workshops and working meetings with IT and departments and within the project
What you can expect from us:
● Part of the FRIDAY family and benefit from the knowledge of our experienced Guidewire team in Poland or part of the FRIDAY family with the possibility to get insights from our FRIDAY project and to let the learnings flow into the Basler DE project
● Attractive benefits including 30 days of vacation, additional benefit and development budget, medical package
with a dentist
● Possibility to work from anywhere in Poland with an option to use modern office space in the heart of Warsaw
● You can work remotely and there are occasional travels
FRIDAY is the essence of over 180 individuals, who build a strong “we”. We are a technology company with an insurance license and have offices in Germany, Poland, Luxembourg, and France. Together we all pull in the same direction: In becoming the most popular digital insurer in Europe.
We are already one of the fastest-growing Insurtechs across Europe and care for our employees, their ambitions, dreams, and challenges. Together we build an environment where everybody feels empowered to explore, grow and shape a better future for us, our customers, and the world around us - this is what makes us a unique employer. Join us today and let’s shape our tomorrow.