As an experienced HR manager, you manage the employee experience and innovative people management processes. Within our international, diverse, and energetic team of HR enthusiasts, your focus will be around HR Business Partner functions and recruitment processes.
Your pioneer spirit will help you to be a catalyst part of our highly dynamic, target-oriented, and people-centered organization. You bring new impulses for smart tools enabling us to do the right thing in an effective and highly efficient way.
Together with you, we aim to proactively shape the Employee Experience and our FRIDAY Culture.
- You are an expert in all People & Organization-related topics along the whole employee journey, e.g. creation of work contracts, reference letters, or advice on labor law questions.
- You manage the administration of personnel from the arrival to the departure of the employee and ensure all local requirements are proactively met.
- You ensure the timely and accurate processing of all payroll cycles.
- With you, the recruitment process and an excellent candidate experience, are in good hands.
- You take advantage of our small team size to broaden your P&O expertise e.g. in P&O controlling & reporting, or in our growth management tools.
- You will extensively work with all internal and relevant external partners.
- This role is based in Berlin and will take care of HR processes for our office in Paris. The role is open to full-time/ part-time applications.
What you can expect from us:
We are able to tell one of the most spectacular success stories in the insurance industry. But most of the time, we prefer to focus on continuing that success story. But when you join us, you can expect not only an exceptional and ambitious team but a lot more:
- A work environment based on trust, encouragement, and feedback with flat hierarchies and no dress code
- We offer you a fair salary, flexible working hours, the possibility of a home office as well as a permanent employment contract with 30 vacation days
- You have the free choice: get a free BVG AB ticket, an Urban Sports Club M membership, or an attractive allowance for your lunch!
FRIDAY is the essence of over 180 individuals, who build a strong “we”. We are a technology company with an insurance license and have offices in Germany, Poland, Luxembourg, and France. Together we all pull in the same direction: In becoming the most popular digital insurer in Europe.
We are already one of the fastest-growing Insurtechs across Europe and care for our employees, their ambitions, dreams, and challenges. Together we build an environment where everybody feels empowered to explore, grow and shape a better future for us, our customers, and the world around us - this is what makes us a unique employer. Join us today and let’s shape our tomorrow.