This is a high impact, high reward role for proven leaders with excellent acumen and insurance experience. You will act as Deputy Head for the FRIDAY France team and lead the teams including Sales, Claims, Insurance, Actuary, Marketing and Partnerships. You will be responsible for scaling the French business, after a successful launch in summer 2021. You will be a resource to others to identify and address client problems and areas of improvement for our teams, clients, and partners. You will build strong relationships with our partners and our 200-strong team members in France, Germany, Poland and Luxembourg.
We are looking for a talented and results-driven individual with a deep understanding of the insurance market who is eager to actively shape the future of insurance.
- Support to the France CEO and the leadership team in defining the strategy and setting goals for growth. Translate our strategy into a roadmap and a vision for each team. Leverage and empower shared functions to roll out our strategy.
- Processes and Operations: organize and steer operations (claims, policy admin, etc.) and ensure reliable and compliant process handling and documentation.
- Customers Sales: Support, develop and challenge teams on sales target and profitability.
- Product and Pricing: Grow and optimize Operations, Product portfolio and Pricing with growth and profitability goals.
- Marketing and partnerships: Support the marketing/ media mix (above and below the line) to effectively reach and mobilize our target market segments to buy our products with sustainable and profitable unit economics.
- Compliance: Ensure execution of regulatory requirements and market standards across our lines of business.
- Collaborate: Reporting directly to the local Country Head and liaising closely with FRIDAY’s CTO, CFO, Head of Legal and Chief Marketing Officer